Vitamin C is an essential nutrient well known for its support of healthy immune system function.* As a powerful antioxidant, it can protect the body’s structures from oxidative damage generated by cellular metabolism.* Vitamin C plays an important role in a number of metabolic functions, including the regeneration of Vitamin E and the activation of folic acid.* Because Vitamin C is a critical cofactor in the formation of collagen, it helps maintain the connective tissue that supports skin, bones, teeth, and arterial walls.* Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
- 120 Veg Capsules
- 1-2, 1x per day
- Cautions / Interactions: May cause mild, but transient GI discomfort. Vitamin C may interact with nitrate medications, furosemide (a loop diuretic), acetaminophen, and tetracycline.
C - 1000 With Bioflavonoids & Rutin
Serving Size 1 Veg Capsule
- Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, 1g (1,000 mg), 111% Daily Value
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, 100mg
- Rutin Powder from Sephora japonica flower bud, 25 mg
- Other Ingredients: Cellulose capsule, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable source) and Silica.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, mile, egg, fish, shellfish ingredients or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.